Walrus & Dolphins educational program – €1.50 p.p.
During this program you will learn more about the walruses, the heaviest inhabitants of the Dolfinarium. You can see these animals up close and learn more about the animals and their congeners in nature. One of the caretakers will tell you all about the weight, the use of the tusks, their food and why they have such a big mustache.
Learned enough about the walruses? Time to get a little closer to the dolphins! What do they use which fins for? You will learn all about the blowhole and why the Bottlenose Dolphins swim in groups. Will you also become a protector of the ocean?
Conditions Walrus & Dolphins
- The Walrus & Dolphins lesson program is suitable for senior groups. On request, the program can also be made suitable for the substructure.
- The Walrus & Dolphins lesson program is not taught on Fridays.
- The program lasts 35 minutes.
- After taking part, pupils receive the diploma: ‘Protector of the ocean’.
- Participants must understand Dutch.
- General terms and conditions apply.
- Session 1: 11:00 – 11:35 *
- Session 2: 13:30 – 14:05*
*Times subject to change