Educational lesson program Porpoises & Seals – €1.50 p.p.
During this program you will learn more about the porpoises, the smallest species of whale in the world. You will learn more about where they occur, what the difference is with dolphins and how the porpoises live in nature.
Seals have sweet faces, but there’s a lot behind this. Did you know that seals are true predators? Two species of seals live in the Dolfinarium; the common seal and the grey seal. During the lesson program you will learn more about these different species.
Will you also become a protector of the ocean?
Conditions Porpoises & Seals
- The Porpoises & Seals lesson program is suitable for senior groups. On request, the program can also be made suitable for the substructure.
- The program lasts 35 minutes.
- After taking part, pupils receive the diploma: ‘Protector of the ocean’.
- Participants must understand Dutch.
- General terms and conditions apply.
Session 1: 11:00 AM – 11:35 AM*
Session 2: 13:30 – 14:05*
*Times subject to change