- Is at least 140 cm tall;
- Is at least 8 years old (children 12 and under must be accompanied by a participating paying adult);
- Has permission from his/her parent/legal guardian (signature required) if the participant is under 18 years old;
- Speaks and understands Dutch and/or English;
- Is able to follow direct instructions from the guidance;
- Can swim;
- Has a shoe size smaller/equal to size 50. In case of deviating sizes, it is important to contact [email protected] . It is possible that waders do not fit.
- Has no intellectual disability;
- Does not have an autistic spectrum disorder and/or related syndromes that may affect participation in a program in an unknown group;
- Has no physical disability or limitation and is able to kneel independently, sit on his/her knees, bend over and keep his/her balance;
- Is in good physical condition;
- Is not pregnant;
- Has no contagious skin problems and / or external inflammations;
- Does not suffer from epilepsy;
- Does not suffer from cardiovascular disease;
- Do not use drugs that suppress the immune system;
- Do not use any medicines that can have a negative effect on driving ability.
The cost of the program does not include entrance to the park itself. A valid entrance ticket is required to participate in the program. You can order an entrance ticket for the park online here.
Change or cancel the program
The participant cannot change or cancel the program ‘In the water with dolphins’.
The Dolfinarium reserves the right to cancel the ‘In the water with dolphins’ programs due to unforeseen circumstances. A replacement date will be determined in consultation with the participant.