How do I plan my day off to Dolfinarium?
There is a limited park capacity and we therefore welcome a limited amount of visitors. To be able to plan all expected visitors, you have to announce your visit in advance on basis of a mandatory online reservation. This online reservation can me made in our ticket shop. Please bring your entrance ticket with you: at the entrance we scan this ticket from your mobile phone or from your print of this ticket.
Do you have a subscription or did you already buy your Dolfinarium ticket earlier this year, then you cannot visit us without a reservation in advance. You need to book your date of visit to the park before you come.
Attention: only visitors with their original entry ticket and reservation tickets will be allowed to visit the park. This is only valid per person, so you need to bring both tickets for each family member with you! At the entrance we scan both tickets from your mobile phone or from your print of this ticket.
Unfortunately at this moment we are not able to process discount vouchers. Please follow this page to check the updates for changes.
Our catering assortment has been changed and the catering locations are closed. However, our terraces are open from June 1st onwards and different food and drinks on the go will be offered at the kiosks on the two walking routes.
You cannot pay by cash. We ask each customer to pay contactless by pin or with mobile phone.
Please read all practical information here
What can you expect from us?
With all measures we will take care of a safe and complete visit.
A safe visit:
- 1,5 meter distance between households
- Extra hygiene measures (we disinfect important contact points and have created central disinfection points)
- Sufficient and clear information
A complete visit:
- On your walking routes you will see all animals of Dolfinarium. We offer feeding sessions and presentations continuously.
- On both walking routes you are welcome to our new dolphin presentation Oceanica. You will receive a ticket with time and entry door at Dolfijndomijn for this presentation.
At Dolfijndomijn seats are marked 1,5 meter from each other. Our personnel will guide all visitors during entrance and departure. Far before the start of the presentation you can find your seat. To distribute the quantity of people, all visitors are spread over five entrance doors of this big building. Quite a safe feeling!
What do we expect from you?
We also need you cooperation for a safe and complete visit!
Please follow the RIVM guidelines before and during your visit:
- Do not come to Dolfinarium when you have caught a cold, when you have a sore throat, when you have a shortness of breath, or when you have a fever (temperature more than 38 degrees Celcius).
- Do not come to Dolfinarium either when somebody in your household has a fever (temperature more than 38 degrees Celsius), or when somebody in your household has shortness of breath.
- Keep 1,5 meter distance (2 arm lengths) from other visitors and respect each other’s space.
- Wash your hands regularly
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow. Paper handkerchiefs must be thrown in the garbage cans.
- Follow your walking route and respect the instructions of our staff members.
- Come to Dolfinarium with your own transport, do not come with public transport
- Buy your parking ticket in advance with the link in your ticket purchase email
- Pay contactless with pin or mobile phone. Payment in cash is not possible.