Educational lesson program Rays & Sharks – €1.50 p.p.
This program takes place in the Roggenrif. Nowhere do you get so close to the animals as here. You will learn about slippery rays and fast sharks. Don’t worry, these sharks don’t bite. Learn more about the difference between the different inhabitants of the Roggenrif. Where are the mouth and gills of a ray? Why do some fish have bones? And the best part, you can even touch the animals during this program! Do you dare to pet a shark or ray? As a real researcher you will get to know the rays and sharks even better. Will you also become a protector of the ocean?
Conditions Rays & Sharks
- The Rays & Sharks lesson program is suitable for both upper and lower secondary groups.
- The program lasts 35 minutes.
- After taking part, pupils receive the diploma: ‘Protector of the ocean’.
- Participants must understand Dutch.
- General terms and conditions apply.
Session 1: 11:00 – 11:35*
Session 2: 13:30 – 14:05*
*Times subject to change