E-commerce Specialist Aspro Parks Benelux
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to develop, implement, track and optimise our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels in the BENELUX (Boudewijn Seapark Brugge, Deltapark Neeltje Jans, Linnaeushof Bennebroek en Dolfinarium Harderwijk).
You must be enthusiastic, eager to learn quickly and results oriented.
Specifically, you will be responsible for digital media buying and management of the day-to-day operations of social, search, display, affiliates and retargeting campaigns. This position reports to the directors of the parks.
A successful candidate with a getting things done mindset will be hungry for business and will enjoy working for a fast-paced company.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, emailing, affiliation, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROAS and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Commercial animation of the platform, on-site promotion of our properties.
- Implement best practices and work closely with the central media digital agency.
- Knowledge of all marketing activities, even offline, that can drive brand awareness, traffic and leads on websites.
Qualifications / Skills
- 4 year’s degree (Bachelor’s degree required) HBO-level.
- Internships in e-commerce / 2-3 year experience and thorough understanding of online marketing.
- Fluency in English and Dutch as mother tongue.
- Strong analytic skills / data-driven thinking and computer skills.
- Knowledge of web design and usability. Content management skills, including site management, usability, information architecture and layout.
- Previous experience in B2B digital marketing activities is a plus.
- Knowledge of website analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Knowledge SEO/SEM, marketing database, emailing, affiliates, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Demonstrated presentation, verbal and written skills.
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment while juggling multiple responsibilities.
- Strong teamwork skills, ability to listen, contribute as a positive and solution oriented team player.
- Ability to think creatively and problem solving skills.
- Drivers license B.
- Other languages like French, German and Spanish will be a plus.
- Contract: Full time. First year contract for 1 year, later contract for undetermined time.
- Location: at one of the parks (see above).
- Horeca CAO scale 8 (min 2400 max 3100 per month).
Please send your application to Jitske Meerens-Harlaar ([email protected]).
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.