The Dolfinarium can place cookies for the following purposes::
- To analyze and optimize the use of its website;
- To place more user-oriented information on its website;
- To send targeted communication;
- For the development of marketing activities.
Types of cookies
- Functional cookies ensure that choices made during the web visit are remembered. For example: remembering the contents of a web shopping cart.
- Functional cookies may be placed without asking for approval.
- Performance cookies are usually used to analyze how the visitor found the website and how the visitor uses the website. Based on this information the website can be tailored better to the visitor.
Turning cookies on and off
You can control the acceptance of cookies via the settings in your browser. Below you’ll find how this works for your browser: